Cookie Clicker is an incremental game created in 2013 by French programmer Julien “Orteil” Thiennot. The clicks on a big cookie that is shown on the screen and eans one cookie per click. These cookies, once collected, could be used to create assets like buildings, which then produce cookies. Naturally, since this is a click game, a Cookie Clicker Auto Clicker would prove useful. However, before I go into details on how you can cheat this game, I encourage you to visit Auto clicker Download if you want to find out more about auto clickers.
This game is the pioneer in incremental games, and it surprisingly has a dedicated fanbase. You might be surprised that the first-ever version was coded in a night, but Cookie Clicker is, nevertheless, updated regularly updated. It may seem too simple for a game, but its simplicity has proven to be addictive. It also has themes like an apocalypse, and it is often associated with capitalism since you basically build also in this game using your hard-earned cookies!
Upgrades would help improve the efficiency of clicks and buildings. Other mechanics could lead to various ways a user can earn cookies. The game basically has no end; there are countless achievements from it, and users may reach milestone numbers of cookies. Nevertheless, the thing is, it does not really need a human to play it.
To start, the player must click on a huge cookie that is placed on the far left side of the screen. Clicking earns the player one cookie (per click). The player can then use the cookies to buy new assets such as cursors, grandmas, and farms, and all these asses automatically make cookies.
A player may purchase updates to increase the gathering of cookies from buildings or clicks. If you play this, wait for the golden cookies, which are smaller cookies that appear every now and then. It is only there for several seconds, so you must be alert. These golden cookies give you bonus cookies or increase the rate of production for a brief moment.
After you have earned enough cookies, you may restart the game to gather heavenly chips and prestige. These earnings add a permanent boost to your cooking production rate in succeeding playthroughs.
Here are other things to note:
- Prestige upgrades – unlocked with heavenly chips; “wrinklers”
- Cookie Dragon and minigames – used to boost cookie production or generate more cookies like when the game is closed.
- Achievements – earned by completing tasks like producing a specific number of total cookies or owning a particular number of a building type.
- Seasonal events – take place along with respective holidays. This comes with more upgrades and cookies to unlock.
- Geometric growth – the player bake handfuls of cookies and quickly reach billions of cookies, eventually reading duodecillion numbers of cookies or greater.
Because the game has a relatively simple code, cheats and add-ons are widespread online. Here’s one of the many ways you can hack cookie clicker online.
- Open Cookie Clicker in your browser; this is already your Cookie Clicker game interface.
- Open browser’s source inspector. This would vary depending on the browser you are using:
- Chrome: Press Ctrl+Shift+J (for Windows) or ⌘+Option+J (for Mac).
- Firefox: Press Ctrl+⇧Shift+K (for Windows) or Ctrl+Option+K (for Mac).
- Edge: Press F12 or Right-click a blank space on the page then click “Inspect Element”
- IE: Press F12 or Right-click a blank space on the page then click “Inspect Element”
- Safari: Press ⌘+Option+C.
- Click the Console tab, which you’ll find it at the top of the source inspector window.
- Enter “generate cookies” code and type Game.Earn(number) into the console. Make sure you number with the number of cookies that you want to generate like if you want to generate virtually infinite cookies, you might type Game.Earn(999999999999999999999999999999).
- Press Enter to run the command and add your specified number of cookies to the game.
Use your generated cookies and buy assets to increase the number of cookies that you earn per second. The Antimatter Condenser, particularly, will significantly increase the number of cookies per second that you generate.
Other cheats to try
Enter any combination of the cheats below into the console
- Game.RuinTheFun(); to unlock and apply every upgrade and building in the game; adds 999,999,999,999,999,999 cookies to your bank. You may repeat this command several times.
- Game.cookies=number to change your cookie balance to whatever figure you want to replace number; this command can lower or increase the number of your cookies.
- Game.cookies=Infinity; to change your cookie balance and make it unlimited. There’s only one way to undo this and that is by using Game.cookies=0.
- Game.cookiesPs=number to change the number of cookies you generate per second to the number you use to replace the word number.
Save the game
You may save your Cookie Clicker progress in a file on your computer. Click the Options button that you will find on top of the page. Click Save to File and you will be able to download a text version the Cookie Clicker data. Nest time you play, you may simply import the saved data by copying the text from the downloaded file and Options, then Import Save, and pasting in the copied text.
Get Cookie Clicker Auto Clicker
There are two ways you can auto click on your Cookie Clicker. The first is using a script and the second is instantly Uncanny Cookie Clicker if you are using Chrome.
Using a script
You can use scripts to set up an auto clicker for your Cookie Clicker game. You can install it by clicking the button below.
|Requirement||Cookie Clicker: http://orteil.dashnet.org/cookieclicker/|
Cookie Clicker Beta: http://orteil.dashnet.org/cookieclicker/beta/
- Check out other articles on Autoclicker Download
- RuneScape Auto Clicker
- Auto Clicker
- Auto Clicker for Games
- GS Auto Clicker
- Auto Clicker Mac
- Mouse Clicker
Uncanny Cookie Clicker
To get this, visit the Chrome Web Store and click the button that says “Add to Chrome.” Here are the features of this extension.
- auto-click the huge cookie on your Cookie Clicker at a pre-set interval
- auto-pop Wrinklers
- auto-click the golden cookie once it appears
- notification when a golden cookie appears
- auto-buy upgrades whenever available
- notification when new upgrades are available
- auto-buy buildings when available
- select which buildings to buy
- speed up the game
- auto-click and notify when a season pops up
Cookie Clicker, though simple, is quite addicting, so if you have other things to do, but you still want to get all those cookies that you need to get assets, then you either cheat it in your console, install the scripts, or get the extension from Chrome.
Let me know what you think of Cookie Clicker and its dedicate auto clickers; leave a message below.