On a broad level, Auto Clicker Mac can be used to create a file that can store mouse clicks, keystrokes, and other actions. It is a powerful but user-friendly tool many features that can free your hands and save your time. Before we delve so much into the details of Auto Clicker for Mac, let me invite you to read more about auto clickers on Autoclicker Download.
Moving forward, an auto clicker is a mouse-automation software that would click at the existing mouse Cursor location for any number of times you want it to do so. It gives you several ways to start and stop the auto-clicking of the mouse cursor. Depending on your convenience and need, you can utilize use any of the available options to start and stop the clicking of this tool for Mac.
What is the use of Auto Clicker for Mac?
Auto Clicker for Mac is not only for clicking on work software; it is especially popular among players of clicker games, which are not becoming utterly popular. The more “grindy” version, or those with many requirements, would require so many continual clickings that it means you will have to be in from of your computer for a very long time; it’s just utterly impossible to never get off your computer unless you really choose not to sleep or eat or stud or work, but that would be absurd! Hence, many players of clicker games would use an auto clicker for games like Runescape Auto Clicker and Cookie Clicker Auto Clicker. You can accomplish tasks on the game and level up your characters even if you are away from your computer.
Download Auto Clicker for Mac
|Name||Mac Auto Clicker v1.1|
|Requirements||Mac OS 10.5, 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, 10.13, 10.14|
|Last Update||August 26, 2020|
- Check out other articles on Autoclicker Download
- Mouse Clicker
- Cookie Clicker Auto Clicker
- RuneScape Auto Clicker
- Auto Clicker
- Auto Clicker for Games
- GS Auto Clicker
Your Auto Clicker would run on any of the following. So long as you meet the requirement, then you are good to go.
- Yosemite (OS X 10.10)
- Mavericks (OS X 10.9)
- Mountain Lion (Mac Version 10.8)
- Lion (Mac Version 10.7)
- Snow Leopard (Mac Version 10.6)
- Leopard (Mac Version 10.5)
- Tiger (Mac Version 10.4)
Download Auto Clicker for Mac
Download Auto Clicker for Mac. This mouse Automation utility is free to try–a shareware application. There’s no need to cash out anything to download and try it. Here’s how you can download and install Auto Clicker for Mac.
- Download and Save Auto Clicker File to your Downloads folder or wherever on your computer you choose to save it.
- Open Downloads Folder in Finder or another location folder where you chose to save the file.
- Right-click on your downloaded Auto Clicker Setup and from the Menu, Click on Open.
- On the Message Box that appears asking whether to Open the Application, Click on “Open and Continue the Installation.”
Here are some of the features that you can enjoy with your Auto Clicker for Mac. Surely, working and gaming would be quite easy with this tool.
- set an interval before the click.
- set the interval between clicks.
- automate stop after clickers.
- automate stop after a time.
- left-click, right-click and double click
- click count times.
How Auto Clicker for Mac works
If you are quite confused about how Auto Clicker for Mac works here is a brief list of how you can set up your Auto Clicker, and alongside, you get an idea of how the program works.
- Delay Start – set a number of seconds before the program starts after pressing the hotkey
- Single Click – execute click after click
- Double Click – execute a double click session all the time
- Custom Number of Clicks – set the number of clicks to repeat as a group and a delay between the group of clicks
- Clicking Speed – set the interval between clicks from Very Slow to Very fast; set a custom value in milliseconds or seconds for clicking speed
- Delay Between Group of Clicks – set the delay between the custom group of clicks
- Stop After a Given Time – automatic stop of clicking after a specif number of seconds.
Right-click on your downloaded Auto Clicker Mac Setup and from the Menu, Click on Open. Then, on the message box that appears asking whether to Open the Application, Click on “Open and Continue the Installation.”
You have two ways to Play or Run the Mouse Clicking Script. First, use the Start button on the Auto Clicker Screen or second, configure a Keyboard Shortcut Key to Start/Stop the mouse clicks.
First, download Auto Clicker Mac from Autoclicker Download, a trusted source. Then, software and try it for free. Click on the button ‘Add Robot’ to add an auto clicker macro, which may contain one or multiple mouse clicks. Tips: When you are in Add Robot Window, put your mouse pointer to the target point and press any key on the keyboard.
To start with click the Apple menu, then select System Preferences. Click the Keyboard icon and then click the Input Sources button. Finally, click the Text tab, and on the bottom-left corner of the window, click the little “+” sign or button to create a new macro.
Auto clickers are a type of software or macro used to automate clicking. They are triggered to generate pre-recorded input or generated from various current settings. Auto clickers are simple programs that simulate mouse clicking.
Shift + Left Mouse Button Click
Shift + Right Mouse Button Click
Shift + Middle Mouse Button Click
Auto Clicker for Mac helps you to do repetitive clicking; it saves you time and frees your hand while also allowing you to simplify and automate mouse clicks. It is indeed a practical solution if you are one of those who needs to perform a series of many clicks. The tool is especially useful for gamers.
Do download the Auto Clicker and then tell me about your experience; leave me a note in the box below or pose a question in the same box. I’ll try my best to get back to you.